Withdrawal from examinations

Information on withdrawing from examinations (link to the webpages of Kiel University's Examination Office)

If you are unable to take examinations due to illness or if you would like to apply for an extension of the submission date for a thesis, you must submit an application for withdrawal as well as a doctor's note to the Examination Office. Please note that the application and the doctor's note must be submitted to the Examination Office immediately (this also applies to theses!!!). You can find the corresponding form here:


Application for withdrawal

Doctor's note